The screened-in porch on the back is narrow on one end and then opens up a little on the other end. The patio table and chairs we have now wouldn't fit on the porch, but I like the idea of eating on the porch, and not having a big table and chairs taking up space on the patio. I'd like to get a new patio set, but I'm not sure how to arrange it. The people who live there now have a narrow table and chairs in the narrow part of the porch, and a seating area in the other end. I really like the idea of having a roomy seating area, so I would need to find a narrow table for the other end.
A picnic table might work. I need to measure, but this one from Pottery barn is drool-worthy:
It would only cost us a cool $1200 or so. Guess I'll keep looking!
Here's an option: http://www.picnictablesdirect.com/picnic-tables/plastic-picnic-tables/traditionalwhitepicnictablewithbenches.cfm



I will tell you what we have learned about screened porches - they still get dusty with pollen and other stuff. So think about that when purchasing stuff.
ReplyDeleteAnd after we eat at our table, the boys often go out and play and we continue to sit and drink :)
You can also buy picnic table at Home Depot or other hardware stores for pretty inexpensive.
JEALOUS of the screened-in porch!! I can just picture all the fun you're going to have eating out there!
ReplyDelete