Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Entry Hall

Here's the first piece I want to buy for the new house--for the entry hall:
Ashton Bench & Wall Shelf with Baskets




I'm not positive I want to get this exact set, but something like it. We have a hall closet to hang coats in, so the hooks don't have to be too sturdy, but I'm not sure that these hooks are quite sturdy enough. Plus, they're pegs, and I prefer hooks that tilt up, if that makes sense. I'm thinking I might want to hang my purse and William's backpack on these hooks. But maybe not. I definitely want to put shoes and mittens/hats in the bins.

2 comments:

  1. Not sure if you have access to a Potter Barn outlet, but I just got the Samantha bench for $150. It has this same look with top piece (separate). I decided to make a cushion and bought my baskets at Target to save $$. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea -- make sure you have a space to hang keys! That's essential in a busy house -- so you always know where they are!

    ReplyDelete