Thursday, June 23, 2011

Window Treatment, Before and After

I love me some Young House Love, and I decided to follow Sherry's advice about hanging curtains high and wide. Our bedroom came with a panel drapes that swooped to both sides. The rod was hung at the ceiling, though, so I thought I'd change it up and see what it looks like.

Before:


Well, clearly I need to work on the whole "before and after" pictures. I took the second picture at night, and didn't get the room at the same angle. So totally not a great comparison. But I guess you get the point. Anyway, I'm not crazy about the curtain color--it's a dark olivish-green color, but shimmery. But sometimes, you work with what you've got.

Anyway, I'm off for vacation, so I might not be posting for a while. Unless, of course, inspiration strikes while I'm in FL or NC, and I'm near a computer. You never know!

No comments:

Post a Comment